There is more than one artist with this name. (1) Gemini is a 21 year old Dubstep producer from Leicester. He released his debut EP 'Blue' in 2011 and followed up with the release 'Graduation' shortly after. He has remixed many artists including Hadouken!, Ed Sheeran, deadmau5, and Lana Del Rey, and is now set to collaborate with electro producer Feed Me on the upcoming Feed Me EP. (2) Gemini aka. GemStones aka Demarco Castle is a rapper and singer from Chicago, formerly signed to Lupe Fiasco's record label 1st & 15th before the crew broke up.
(1) Gemini is a 21 year old Dubstep producer from Leicester. He released his debut EP 'Blue' in 2011 and followed up with the release 'Graduation' shortly after.
He has remixed many artists including Hadouken!, Ed Sheeran, deadmau5, and Lana Del Rey, and is now set to collaborate with electro producer Feed Me on the upcoming Feed Me EP.
(2) Gemini aka. GemStones aka Demarco Castle is a rapper and singer from Chicago, formerly signed to Lupe Fiasco's record label 1st & 15th before the crew broke up.
Raised in Jeffrey Manor/South C on Chicago's south side, Gemini is the definition of a true talent. Being part of a musical family is only the beginning for the south side native. He went on to nurture his craft at Bowen High School, where he was a student in the visual and performing arts program. After graduating high school, In early 2001, Gemini had a chance meeting with then unknown rappers Lupe Fiasco and the late Stack Bundles. Fiasco, who had his own company 1st and 15th Recordings, was impressed by the rapper/singer and later in that year decided to sign Gemini to the 1st and 15th label. Gemini spent many years writing and preparing for his time to showcase his talent. That time finally came in 2006 when Lupe Fiasco featured Gemini on four out of the sixteen tracks (including a track which features Jay Z) on his debut album, Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor. Gemini was also featured in Fiasco's video for the first single off the album ?Kick, Push?. In that same year Gemini was given the opportunity to headline the soundtrack for the MTV special ?My Block: Chicago?, where the Chicago MC/Singer was featured. From that Gemini released and shot a video for his buzz single ?Got What You Need?. With the success of Food and Liquor and the feature on MTV it was time for Gemini to release his own project and he did just that. In 2006, part five of the Fahrenheit 1/15 mixtape series named Untamed Beast was Gemini's solo effort and formally introduced the MC to the hip hop game. It was followed by Fahrenheit 1/15 Part VI: The Testimony of Gemstones in 2008.
(3) Gemini is a Swedish pop group consisting of Karin Glenmark and Anders Glenmark. Their first album consisted mostly of material written by Benny Andersson and Bj?rn Ulveaus of ABBA, including a version of ABBA's unreleased 1982-penned track, 'Just Like That'.
(4) Gemini was a funk-dance duo from the early 80s, consisting of two members, Fred Sawyers and Jerry Scott. Only releasing two singles and an album "Rising," Gemini's 1981 dance classic "Ain't No Love (Better Than Your Love)" has been sought after by music collectors for over a decade.
(5) Gemini is a shortlived, long-forgotten 90s pop duo, David & Michael Smallwood, who had three singles 'Even Though You Broke My Heart','Steal Your Love Away' & 'Could It Be Forever'.
(6) Gemini aka Spencer Kincy was one of the most forward-looking producers in the Chicago house music renaissance of the 1990s. Gemini first came to the world's attention through his recordings for cult Chicago labels Cajual / Relief. He began recording early in the decade, and gained fame for the minimalist flavour of Cajual twelves like ?Tangled Thoughts' and ?Duality'. Gemini debuted his album work in late 1997 with his stunning 'In and Out of the Fog and Lights' LP for Peacefrog, which followed 'Hibernation' and 'North Star' EP's.
(7) Gemini is a hungarian pop rock beat band, founded by V?rszegi G?bor in 1965. They had one studio album, "I" (1976).
(8) Gemini is a Portuguese group. They participated in the Eurovision Song Contest 1978.