There are at least 7 bands named FLOW: 1: one of the bands attracting the most attention in today's Japanese music scene, a five-piece rock act made up of two MCs, a drummer, a bassist and a guitarist. The group can trace their activities back to 1993 when brothers Kohshi Asakawa (elder, vocals.) and Takeshi Asakawa (younger, guitar.) began playing together. They formed FLOW in 1998, and were eventually joined by Keigo Hayashi (vocals), Yasutar? Got? (bass) and Hiroshi Iwasaki (drums) who joined in 2000.
1: one of the bands attracting the most attention in today's Japanese music scene, a five-piece rock act made up of two MCs, a drummer, a bassist and a guitarist.
The group can trace their activities back to 1993 when brothers Kohshi Asakawa (elder, vocals.) and Takeshi Asakawa (younger, guitar.) began playing together. They formed FLOW in 1998, and were eventually joined by Keigo Hayashi (vocals), Yasutar? Got? (bass) and Hiroshi Iwasaki (drums) who joined in 2000.
In 2001, they released their 1st maxi single"FLOW #0", playing various energetic live-shows around Japan. Consequentially, they appeared on the Indie Chart. A big moment for the band came when they opened at ?Tug Of Rock'n Roll?, an outdoor festival held in Okinawa in August 2002. FLOW's creative instrumentation, and the dynamic of the two vocalists singing alternately and then together made them an instant audience favorite. Their limited-edition single quickly sold out, and the success continued as they released two mini-albums within the same year, both of which took nationwide indie charts by storm.
?Okuru Kotoba?, their first cover single, sold over 270,000 copies when released in January 2003. It reigned atop the Oricon indie chart for seven consecutive weeks and also hit an impressive #6 on the overall singles chart. In the spring of that year, their first full-scale album ?SPLASH!!!? that compiled re-recorded songs from their indie era and new songs, was released by Ki/oon Records, debuting at #2.
July 2003, they released the single"BURASUTA" on a major label, Ki/oon Records. In April 2004, they released "Go!!!", staying on the Oricon Chart Top 10 for three weeks. May 2004, they sold their 1st Major "GAME" , selling 250,000 copies.
A string of smash singles followed. Several of the band's songs have also been used in conjunction with anime series, including the track ?GO!!!?, and also the single ?DAYS? which was featured in ?Eureka Seven?.
July 2005 they Released their third Album "Golden Coast" ...
- 'SUNSHINE 60'
- 'Like a Rolling Snow' (27 November 2002)
- 'Okuru Kotoba' (15 January 2003)
- 'Merosu' (30 April 2003) - A limited 55,000 prints
- 'Burasuta' (2 July 2003)
- 'Dorimu Ekusupuresu' (18 September 2003)
- 'Ryusei / Syarirara' (18 February 2004)
- 'GO!!!' (28 April 2004) - The fourth opening song for Naruto.
- 'Life is Beautiful' (3 November 2004)
- 'Rookie / STAY GOLD' (27 April 2005) - STAY GOLD is the theme song for the Korean movie "Make It Big" (?? ??-?!), also known as "Hitomazu Hashire!" (??????!) in Japan.
- 'DAYS' (1 June 2005) - The opening song for Bones Studio's Eureka Seven.
- 'Garden ~Summer Edit~' (3 August 2005)
- 'Re:member' (31 May 2006) - The eighth opening song for Naruto.
- 'Around the world / KANDATA' (13 September 2006)
- 'Colors' ( 8 November 2006)-- The 1st Opening for Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion.
- 'ANSWER' (1 August 2007) - Tantei Gakuen 1st Opening Live Action Version.
- 'Rainy sound of winter / NIGHT PARADE' (28 November 2007) - FLOW and Home Made Kazoku.
- 'WORD OF THE VOICE' (4 June 2008) - 2nd Opening for Persona: Trinity Soul.
- 'WORLD END' (13 August 2008) - 2nd Opening Single for Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2.
- SPLASH!!! - Harukanaru Jishuseisaku BEST- (21 May 2003)
- GAME (26 May 2004)
- Golden Coast (20 July 2005)
- FLOW THE BEST ~ Single Collection ~ (20 December 2006)
- ISLE (19 March 2008)
Source: narutofan.de and google.pl
FLOW is HC punk band from Japan consisting of:
The have one album called "ATTACK THE WORLD".
3: FLOW Exists, an indie group from Cordoba, Spain!
4: FLOW is a Christian Rap group made up of Minister. Larry Parks and Minister Ahmad Washington. FLOW is an acronym that means Faithful Lyricists Ofda Word.
5: FLOW is a Romanian MC
6: FLOW is a pop rock band from indonesia
7: FLOW was a UK indie band active around the mid-nineties who produced one album Sense.